Pues hoy me acaba de llegar la edición número 10 de esta interesante revista, los temas que se contemplan son:
- Composite Applications—The New Paradigm: Composite applications are moving the power from the developer to the user.
- Context-Driven Access Via Microsoft Office: You don’t have to refactor all of your applications to create composite applications. Learn how one company interfaces with legacy systems using Information Bridge Framework.
- Building Office Business Applications: Many business processes are document-centric. Explore the 2007 Office system features as a platform for composite applications with workflow.
- Architecture Journal Profile: Scott Guthrie: Scott Guthrie is a general manager in Microsoft’s Developer Division. Get the update on his career and his thoughts on architecture.
- Architecting Composite Smart Clients Using CAB and SCSF: Learn how the Composite Application Block and Smart Client Software Factory were used to expedite a real world banking application.
- Quality Dta Through Enterprise Information Architecture: Data quality is not confined to the data layer. Learn how to get better data through
- Business Improvement Through Better Software Architecture: See how five organizational roles can help to bridge the gap between business strategy and software architecture.
Al parecer hoy tendré que sacrificar unas cuantas horas de sueño más de lo normal 🙂